Pages

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Greetings!

My name is Alex, and I'm a 21-year-old gay man living up in the cold, blustery tundra of Canada.  Okay, maybe I'm pushing it.  I've started this blog to tell the tales of my adventures through life and the lessons I've learned, in the hope that it will help other LGBTQ teens and young adults find their place in the world.

I'm not your standard gay guy.  In fact, I don't think I own any article of clothing that is pink.  I wear mostly black and grey.  The only tip you get to the fact that I'm a raving homosexual is my blonde highlighted hair and product, but hey, I had to be fair and give the other guys at least something to work with.  Perhaps I'll wave my little rainbow flag if I want to be really obvious.

As much as I may feel drawn towards interior design and the fabulousness of all that comes with it, I am a scientist-in-training headed towards a career filled entirely with nerdy goodness.  For those of you who care, I'm aiming towards becoming a molecular neuroscientist, studying how biochemistry can be used to cleverly adjust the properties of your brain.  I also really like brains in jars, don't really know why.

Alright, well that's it for my short little introductory post.  More to come.  In the mean time, I'll just sit here 3D-printing a brain in my basement.

Now if that didn't paint a mad scientist picture in your head, I have no idea what will.


No comments:

Post a Comment